20 Questions with Darci Gwartz
Sept. 19, 2006
UC Santa Barbara women's soccer midfielder Darci Gwartz sat down with us for a little game of twenty questions. Gwartz, a two-time all-conference selection, is looking to lead the team to a Big West title as co-captain of the squad.
1. What would be the name of the TV show about your life?
A Wonderful World
2. Do you have any superstitions?
I have to eat an orange before every game and I pray during the national anthem.
3. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
Biker Mice from Mars
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To not think people are judging me all the time.
5. What celebrity do you hate the most?
6. What characteristic in other people do you most admire?
7. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be?
8. What is one profession you would never want to be?
An accountant or garbage man
9. What are your favorite board games?
Boggle, Monopoly, and Clue
10. `NSYNC or Backstreet Boys?
Oh, I love them both
11.If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would trip people I don't like
12. What is you favorite kind of cookie?
My mom's big chocolate chunk cookies
13. What kind of animal would you be?
14. Facebook or MySpace?
15. If you found a new species of animal, what would you call it?
A Baginaridgame, after a group I was in during summer camp
16. Which would you rather be, a used car salesman or a WWE wrestler?
17. What was your favorite birthday present?
18. Fill in the blank. I need a A Dummy's Guide to _____________ ?
19. What is one nickname you would come up with for yourself?
20. What is your favorite place in Isla Vista?
The beach looking out on a sunset