Nov. 15, 2006
Senior cross-country runner J.D. Krawczyk finished seventh at the NCAAWest Regional on Sunday in Portland, Oregon. This finish along with the Gaucho's consistency this season allowed the team to receive in at-large bid to compete in the National Championships. Krawczyk finished with a time of 30: 28 to earn All-Region honors. On Monday November 20, he will try to out do Josh Horton's 17th place finish in 2001 to become the second All-American in Gaucho history.
1. What actor would play you in the movie of your life?
Freddie Prinze, Jr.
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people talk on their cell phones in the library
3. What do you want to be doing in ten years?
I either want to be a teacher and a coach or a police officer
4. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would go through the White House and the CIA and go through all the secret documents
5. What's the first think you would buy if you won one million dollars?
A new car
6. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas because it's a happy time and you have nothing to do but receive and give presents.
7. What is one language you wish you could speak?
8. Would you rather live your life as a carnival worker or as a wedding singer?
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
California, there's no where else I would rather live.
10. If you had to play another sport, which would it be?
11. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
12. What is the one food you hate the most?
I really don't like olives.
13. What kind of animal would you be?
14. If you were an extreme athlete, what sport would you compete in?
I am an extreme athlete and I compete in cross country
15. What is one animal you wished was extinct?
The anteater, because it is the UC Irvine Mascot
16. What is your dream car?
A Mustang Cobra
17. Do you have any superstitions? I quadruple knot my spikes because four is my favorite number.
18.What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
19.What characteristic in other people do you most admire?
How well they cooperate with others and have a positive attitude
20.What is your favorite board game?