20 Questions with Ross Sinclair
Oct. 25, 2006
UC Santa Barbara men's water polo player Ross Sinclair has climbed to the top of the stat sheet for his sport garnering 49 goals and 34 assists on the season. After a tough weekend at home, where the junior driver scored two goals against number 8 ranked St. Francis, Sinclair took some time to come visit 20 questions.
1. If you could be "Made" into anything, what would you be?
Professional basketball player
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that don't clean up after themselves.
3. Who is your biggest hero?
4. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would follow around the president and see what he does.
5. What's the first thing you would buy if you won one million dollars?
A plane ticket to Costa Rica to go surf.
6. If you could have dinner with one person living or dead, who would it be?
7. Freebird's or Mr. Pickles?
Freebird's cause I haven't been to Mr. Pickles.
8. Would you rather live your life as a carnival worker or as a wedding singer?
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Newport Beach, my hometown
10. What famous celebrity would you date?
11. What do you order at In n' Out?
A 12 x 12. I split it with someone and it felt horrible the next day.
12. Do you have any superstitions?
I like to have a cup of coffee and listen to techno before every game.
13. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would want a higher vertical leap
14. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be?
15. What is your favorite board game?
16. Would you rather own a yacht or a plane?
17. What is your hidden talent?
I can play the recorder.
18. Facebook or MySpace?
19. What is the one food you hate the most?
I hate pickles
20. What is one animal you wished was extinct?