Jan. 29, 2007
Santa Barbara, Calif. - Senior swimmer Pat Cary has already broken his own UC Santa Barbara record this season in the 200 fly and he is just getting started. The reigning Big West Champion in the 100 fly and 200 fly just won the same two events against UNLV on Saturday. Cary has been consistently helping his team by coming up as a double winner in the dual meets. The men's captain's 200 fly time at the University of Texas Invitational in December put him automatically in consideration for NCAA. Cary and the rest of the Gaucho swimming squad will welcome Pacific to UCSB on Feb. 3 for their next dual meet.
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People not cleaning up after themselves.
2. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would live like a millionaire by going to Vegas on a private jet and spending millions.
3. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas because it is a time for giving.
4. What's something most people don't know about you?
I once lived in Georgia
5. Freebird's or Mr. Pickles
6. Would you rather live your life as a carnival worker or as a wedding singer?
Wedding singer because carnival workers are shady.
7. What famous celebrity would you date?
8.George Washington or Abraham Lincoln?
George Washington just because
9. What do you order at In n' Out?
A double double animal style with a chocolate milkshake
10. What is one thing you wish scientists would invent?
A cure for cancer
11. If you had your own university, what would the name of your mascot be?
12. What kind of pet do you have?
A boxer dog.
13. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
I didn't watch any TV.
14. What is your favorite prank to pull?
My roommate is a big Patriots fan and we take all of his posters and banners and hide them whenever they play.
15. Which celebrity do you hate the most?
I don't really hate anyone.
16. What characteristic in other people do you most admire?
17. How do you like your steak prepared?
18. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be?
Either Lance Armstrong or Bode Miller
19. What was your favorite game at recess in elementary school?
20. If you had to have an accent other than American, which would it be?
Australian just because I like it.