- Students get rewarded for their attendance at UCSB sporting
events, the more you attend, the more you can win!
up and get your free Official 2013 Gameday Shirt from UCSB
- Compete with other students to top the leaderboard and become
the Ultimate Gaucho Fan!
- Be the top 5 in total points on the leaderboard at the end of
each quarter and get free gear!
- Get giveaways prior to specified games for Loco Rewards members
- Bonus Rewards: Raffles for huge prizes during
games in which winners will be selected at random from
ALL Loco Rewards Members (members must be
present to win).
- Only valid UCSB Students (as determined by the
registrar’s office) are eligible to participate in the
- Only students who have registered and paid the membership fee
through their BARC account will be eligible for prizes.
- Members may only win one Bonus Reward per quarter.
- The UCSB Athletics Department holds full discretion in
determining point values and eligibility for events. Point values
are subject to change.
- UCSB Athletics employees as well as Student-Athletes are
eligible to participate and can earn points any event they attend
in which their attendance was not required.
- How do I sign up? Students can become members
online or at the student entrance prior to the game. The one-time
mebership fee is conveniently charged to your BARC account.
- How do I earn points? Points are awarded
for attendance at UCSB Athletics Events. Check-in on the UCSB
Gauchos Application to receive points for your attendance.
- Who can become a member? Loco Rewards are
exclusive to UCSB students. Anyone with a valid UCSB Access Card
and Perm number are eligible to become members.
- What events can I get points at? All UCSB
Athletics home events are an opportunity to earn points unless
otherwise specified. Any other eligible upcoming events will be
- Are points given for attendance at away
games? Points are only given for UCSB home games
unless otherwise stated by the Athletics Department.
- When/Where do I get my rewards? All rewards
can be picked up from 9am-4pm in the Marketing Suite inside the ICA
Building on campus. If you questions please contact us at email@example.com.
- Is there a discount for enrolling in
Winter/Spring? The one-time membership fee of $30 is
constant. The program is designed to give equal opportunity to win
regardless of the member’s registration date with point
resets at the end of every quarter.
- Can I share/trade my points? You may not
share/trade points. All points must be earned by the member to whom
they are attributed.
- What if I misplace my Student
I.D.? Replacement ID’s can be purchased on the
2nd floor of the UCEN.
- How do I get points for attending an
event? Points are awarded for checking-in on the UCSB
Gauchos Application, available in the Apple & Android
Sign Up for the Loco Rewards Program now by clicking here.